- Identity and contact details of the Controller
- Necessary, up-to-date information
- Exercise of your rights
- Detailed information on the processing carried out by the service
1.-Identity and contact details of the Controller
Ms. Ana Escudero de Elejabeitia, with taxpayer identification number 44736673V (hereinafter, “Acerina Cecile”), owner of the trademark of said name and of the website www.acerinacecile.com, is the data controller. Information is provided below on the use that Acerina Cecile will make of your personal data.
In this table you will find information on:
- The purposes of the processing of your data, that is, the reason why Acerina Cecile processes your personal data.
- The legal basis that enables Acerina Cecile to process the data for each of the purposes indicated.
- The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. For these purposes we inform you that we may disclose your personal data to third parties where there is a legal obligation to do so (tax authorities, judges and the courts, law enforcement agencies, the Organization of Consumers and Users, etc.) or if expressly indicated. In addition, data processors of Acerina Cecile, i.e., service providers that have access to your data in order to perform their duties, may have access to your data. The service providers accessing your personal data generally operate in the information systems, technology, transport or courier industries for the sending of the products purchased.
You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific processing for the recipients in relation to which you require information.
- The existence of potential international data transfers.
- The storage period of the data provided by you. In this regard we inform you that we will store your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship or for longer if you have authorized us to do so. We also inform you that your data will subsequently remain blocked for the purposes of handling legal, administrative or tax claims, for the periods stipulated in each applicable law.
3.-Necessary, up-to-date information
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms provided is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent you receiving the services. You must provide truthful information; using an alias or other methods to hide your identity is prohibited.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform Acerina Cecile as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your data at reception or via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting this document, you state that the information and data you have provided are accurate and true.
4.-Exercise of your rights
You may exercise the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- the right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data duly blocked for the exercise or defense of claims;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, set out in the table included in point 5, is legitimate interest. In this case, Acerina Cecile will stop processing your data unless they have a compelling legitimate interest for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- the right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data, set out in the table included in point 5, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- the right to revoke the consent granted to Acerina Cecile for the processing of your data.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.
5.-Detailed information on the processing carried out
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||Recipients||International transfers||Storage period|
|Management of online product orders
The processing will include the following:
– Management and sending of orders;
– Provision of information on the availability of the product requested or reserved;
– Processing of payment, and any potential returns;
– Management of offers and promotions;
– Tracking of product to final destination
|Management of the contractual relationship consisting of the provision of services for purchase of products supplied by Acerina Cecile through its website.||Your data will not be disclosed to any third party.
The categories of service providers that may access your data are indicated in section 2 of this Policy, namely: providers of technology or systems services, transport management and courier services and data management tools, as well as online purchasing management tools.
|Your data may be accessed by IT and systems service providers, as well as transportation and courier companies established outside the European Economic Area, for which purpose Acerina Cecile will adopt the relevant standard contractual clauses, will require such clauses to adhere to the Privacy Shield or will implement supplementary guarantees.||During the contractual relationship|
|Claims, complaints and requests received online or by telephone
– Management of requests (complaints, questions, suggestions, etc.)
|Acerina Cecile’s legitimate interest in improving the provision of the service and managing requests.||The categories of service providers that may access your data are indicated in section 2 of this Policy, namely: providers of technology or systems services, online purchasing management services and personal data management tools.||Your data may be accessed by IT and systems service providers established outside the European Economic Area, for which purpose Acerina Cecile will adopt the relevant standard contractual clauses, will require such clauses to adhere to the Privacy Shield or will implement supplementary guarantees.||Until the query, incident or claim has been resolved.|
|Sending of commercial communications. The purpose of such communications is to:
– Send you news relating to Acerina Cecile products.
– Carry out satisfaction surveys.
– Invite you to events.
|Your consent for the sending of commercial communications to keep you up to date.||The categories of service providers that may access your data are indicated in section 2 of this Policy, namely: providers of technology or systems services, online purchasing management services and personal data management tools.||Your data may be accessed by IT and systems service providers established outside the European Economic Area, for which purpose Acerina Cecile will adopt the relevant standard contractual clauses, will require such clauses to adhere to the Privacy Shield or will implement supplementary guarantees.||Until you opt-out of the sending of commercial communications or 2 years from the last time you interacted with us.|
Acerina Cecile has implemented and maintains the strict security levels required by the GDPR in order to protect your data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. However, although Acerina Cecile makes every effort to protect its customers’ data, it cannot guarantee in all cases the security of such data. Consequently, once your personal data have been received, Acerina Cecile will use strict security functions and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data we may collect will be processed in confidentiality and we undertake to keep such data confidential in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation.
Minors under the age of 18 may not make purchases or sign up to the Acerina Cecile website.